Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-22
Our pupil premium allocation for the current financial year is £161,500
The priorities for our eligible learners for this academic year (based on key barriers to learning) are:
- Providing pastoral care and interventions to ensure barriers are removed and learners are well supported and ready to learn.
- Providing additional skilled educational support staff within the classrooms and across the school to enhance quality first teaching to narrow any gaps in attainment.
- Providing tailored interventions to meet the needs of our learners to support them in making progress.
- Providing support from additional professionals such as Educational Psychologists or Behaviour Consultants to ensure the highest level of targeted support for children with specific barriers to their learning.
- Providing access to wrap around care for children for whom this would benefit their daily readiness for school.
- Enabling the provision of a high quality Nurture intervention class to address issues of attachment, emotional literacy, mental health interventions and confidence as learners.
We will measure the impact of our approaches through:
- Pupil progress meetings
- Data analysis
- Monitoring and evaluation procedures
- Pupil Voice
- SEN intervention impact meetings
- Strengths and Weaknesses questionnaires and Boxall Profiles
Our next review of the pupil premium strategy will be carried out in Autumn 2022 and on an ongoing basis